AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Barbarian Fan

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Oct - 23:38

Voici une tête du Caïd à l'échelle 1/7 (= Bowen).
Reste un p'tit coup de propre à faire et le cou sera retravaillé le jour où je lui ferait un corps...

Barbarian Fan 20110925lecad011
Barbarian Fan 20110925lecad015
Barbarian Fan 20110925lecad016
Barbarian Fan 20110925lecad017

Dernière édition par Barbarian Fan le Lun 19 Mar - 22:28, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'autre

L'autre

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeSam 15 Oct - 2:27

C'est pas le personnage Marvel qui fait le plus rêver, mais il est pas mal du tout! bounce
Et tu as des projet plus personnel en vue, comme ce que tu avais fait pour le concours des Shiflett
avec le thème du monstre et sa monture? drunken
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 0:32

Merci pour ton comm'...

voici une vidéo rétrospective de mes travaux finis ou en cours de 2010/2011

L'autre

L'autre

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 7:38

Super la vidéo! (Juste à la fin, marque "à suivre" ou quelque chose dans ce genre non?^^)
Je suis super fan de Tool!! drunken
ogami
--
ogami

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 12:07

Bon je vais être honnête, je en connais pas du tout le caïd, ni la plupart des personnage que l'on voit dans ta video... Rolling Eyes
Sinon quoi dire, que c'est superbement bien sclupté et que ça en met plein les yeux ! En tout cas bravo pour ton travail et merci de nous le faire partager ! Barbarian Fan 3594594982
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 13:38

Merci à vous cheers

Sleepwalker, j'y penserais pour la prochaine vidéo Twisted Evil et bien content que tu apprécies Tool, un de mes groupes préférés !

Ogami, moi c'est pareil dans l'autre sens, je ne connais quasiment aucun perso "manga" que vous présentez mais ça n'empèche pas d'apprécier le travail (et j'en prend souvent plein les yeux affraid )
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeVen 27 Jan - 1:58

Hi,
here is a bust of The Spectre (Al Jordan version).
It's 1/7, in Sculpey.

Barbarian Fan 20110724spectre032
Pinta

Pinta

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeDim 29 Jan - 22:29

Terrific work. I'm completely stunned.

Your caïd is incredible too.

Did somebody already told you that you are very talentuous. Wink
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeLun 30 Jan - 13:20

Thanxx Pinta !
Glad you like it !
L'autre

L'autre

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeLun 30 Jan - 15:04

yes you sculpt with good skill, but maybe you do to much what you already know and , maybe you could do some real amazing things with a little more ambitions and dreams! Twisted Evil

We all are not newbie here, and I think we have past the time to sent to eachother flowers (even If I'm not the last to like it :P)
And maybe we could puch eachother to go further. I remember your sculpt made for the Shiflett contest, and that was realy something this figure.
I think that you have realy more to say tahn this old fashion super hero.
I used to read comix since I'm six years old, I've read all I can, and I'm a great fan of it. But I don't understand what's happening with all this old characters that has been created beetween 1955 and 1965? Are they that interesting? Are the Old comic fan leaving with nostalgia because they feel pushed aside in their personal life?
Why don't you do a Deathblow, ripclaw, a bachalo X-23&Wolverine?

Barbarian Fan Deathblow01Barbarian Fan RipclawUnkit600Barbarian Fan 250px-XMAOA001

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeLun 30 Jan - 22:05

Thanxx Sleepwalker for your honesty !

For the story, this bust is a gift for a contest on "Marvel Custom", the winner could choose is own character, a pretty good price Wink
L'autre

L'autre

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeMar 31 Jan - 0:01

i was thinking about that but I didnt have the heart to gon on! Barbarian Fan Dde85913
This is not that simple, because you are talented!

What do you mean by chosing your character?^^
krichaorh

krichaorh

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 11:01

Barbartian, i'm agree with Sleep, i think that you have a very importante talent and you can do exceptionnal sculpture.
As he refere, you girl for the Shiflett contest was marvelous.

Maybe you could change of univers and go to heroic fantasy or sciencefiction to add your skill.
YOu are a fan à Conan and i think that you will learn more with this caracter in sculpture that in marvel bust.
I know that the specter was a gift then i not refer with that Razz

Marvel or DC are good but many time there are so many stress and rules to follow with these caracter that it's limit creativity and new technics. Or you can choose a superheroe character with specific design as picture of Sleep. There are penciler in Marvel/Dc world that make many details on characters as Bisley, del otto, Silvestri....

YOu are a good sculptor and you are patient. You could be a marvelous sculptor with the good character cheers

this is not a remarque but a motivation to prove your skills and show that you are a great sculptor... and i think you are. YOu can make a Barbarian style Barbarian Fan 1409412747
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 13:42

Thank you Krich for your kind words !

I understand your point of view about more complicated characters but there are 2 part in my work : commissions & personnal projects.

For commissions, well... clients decide !

For personnal projects, I can do what I want and most of them are heroic-fantasy or monsters characters ( actually, I am doing a Conan right now, pictures soon Wink )

I like both side of my work (comm' & perso projects) and I learn a lot in both side but comm' take a loooong time !

Let me show you something a bit different (Krich, you already know this one).

Here is a sculpt of Ulysse 31 made for a contest. It's 1/6 scale in Sculpey.

Some parts as the shield or the base are not final and will be made by my partner/painter Duke Fleed.

Barbarian Fan 6658305267_c8e80c1b85_b
Barbarian Fan 6658304081_7718c32531_b
krichaorh

krichaorh

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 15:34

I understand Barb your point of view and commission are differente, you are right.

I have already seen your Ulysse and it's a good sculpture but the time was limited and it was for a little contest....
I think you can do better and I'm looking forward to see your next personnal project. cheers

Take your time and show us your conan, it will be a good surprise Barbarian Fan 1409412747
L'autre

L'autre

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 19:33

One more Conan? OMG! But what happened to you guys, did you all fell in the same soup? Barbarian Fan Huwet-156a9f

Pinta

Pinta

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Fév - 22:55

Citation :
Here is a sculpt of Ulysse 31 made for a contest. It's 1/6 scale in Sculpey
Shocked pfmblmdremlefe !
That's another really good one, and if I see that you really add a personal touch. It really follows the Greek canon (ok, personally, I would have removed his cape, but that's just a point of view).
I pray to see this one in color.

Citation :
One more Conan? OMG! But what happened to you guys, did you all fell in the same soup?
This is true, the world needs more red sonja. Barbarian Fan 2388978530

Btw, nice job, Barbarian. /o/ \o\
L'autre

L'autre

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Fév - 23:42

Red Sonia! Barbarian Fan 2388978530

This make me think about an amazing comic book that I could have read into Spidey or Titan I can't remember, and I can't find where I have hide it,
anyway, this was a dark Like conan with barbarians and dragons, with red skins bad guys with little volcanos on the head!
I realy loved this comic and it was realy more ineresting than Conan (to me), is this remind you something?
Pinta

Pinta

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeDim 5 Fév - 11:14

Please forgive me, my lord, but I am not one of those who use the Frenchified name.

Barbarian Fan Red_so10

Errrr, I'm off limits from the subject of the topic.
L'autre

L'autre

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeDim 5 Fév - 19:41

Oh no I wasn't kiding you about the name: I made a mistacke with the name! And I have to correct this shortly!
I love this cover from Hughes, I'm a big big fan! (I wish He could do some more serious stuffs, because to me, even if I enjoy Pin-up, he waste is talent.)
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeLun 6 Fév - 13:42

Thank you Pinta for the feedback, glad you like my work !

Yeah Red Sonja is a great charater, I should try to sculpt her one other day.
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 1:08

Sleepwalker†‡† a écrit:
One more Conan?

It's time !!! sorry tongue

Hi,
here is a WIP of my last personal project, Conan.
The sculpt is based on the SSOC#181 cover by Dorian Vallejo. I've made few changes through like the head direction or the weapon.
It's 1/7 scale in Sculpey.
Still have to make some adjustments (the right wrist will be repositioned)

Barbarian Fan 20120110conandorianvall

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Avr - 3:24

Hi,
here is another update.
It's not finished yet but I thought I could share as I've started detailing and rough the base.
I've leaved some extra space on the base cause I will sculpt the girl on the floor...
Critics and opinions are welcome Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

Barbarian Fan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Barbarian Fan   Barbarian Fan I_icon_minitime

Barbarian Fan
Page 1 sur 1