Okami 1247049768 Slowly slowly Okami 1247049768
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://neminghway.net/
ogami
--
ogami

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil - 10:49

Oh yes I'm pretty happy that you sclupt Amateratsu ! Very Happy Because I'm a huge fan of the game, I'm waiting Okami HD on PS3 that may be released on september ! Smile
Love the way you started the sculpt ! Smile I know that it may be because of the view angle but I find that the body is a bit too long anyway ... Rolling Eyes
Good luck with the next steps ! cheers
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitimeMer 29 Aoû - 15:32

Okami Th--1992fdOkami Sweatdrop-bbb0bOkami Onion56-8b858Okami Onion54-8b85aOkami Onion30-8d0beOkami OnionpompomgirlOkami OnionclapclapyoupiOkami OnionbaiseramourOkami OnionaulassoOkami D5f02ecd-fe24aYEAHHHH!!!!! Here we finally are! Okami FlipflapOkami Flipflap
I'm very impressed, I just remeber your Evangelion's Pingouin and you realy encreased your skills! I'm very happy to see this kind of project, specially from you!
(When you bake your Amateratsu, maybe you could try to raise down the temperature while a longer time, no to make it burn to much)

We wait for the next level, quiet and hungry! Okami 3615703185
Neminghway

Neminghway

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitimeMer 10 Oct - 10:05

ogami a écrit:
Oh yes I'm pretty happy that you sclupt Amateratsu ! Very Happy Because I'm a huge fan of the game, I'm waiting Okami HD on PS3 that may be released on september ! Smile
Love the way you started the sculpt ! Smile I know that it may be because of the view angle but I find that the body is a bit too long anyway ... Rolling Eyes
Good luck with the next steps ! cheers

Yeah I know it's too long, but I observe my dog to have more ideas and my dog is more longer than taller Okami 1091059477

Sleepwalker a écrit:
Okami Th--1992fdOkami Sweatdrop-bbb0bOkami Onion56-8b858Okami Onion54-8b85aOkami Onion30-8d0beOkami OnionpompomgirlOkami OnionclapclapyoupiOkami OnionbaiseramourOkami OnionaulassoOkami D5f02ecd-fe24aYEAHHHH!!!!! Here we finally are! Okami FlipflapOkami Flipflap
I'm very impressed, I just remeber your Evangelion's Pingouin and you realy encreased your skills! I'm very happy to see this kind of project, specially from you!
(When you bake your Amateratsu, maybe you could try to raise down the temperature while a longer time, no to make it burn to much)

We wait for the next level, quiet and hungry! Okami 3615703185

No way, I really be careful with my baker and listenning all your advices but He won"t listening to me....

Okami Img_6316
Okami Img_6317
Okami Img_6318
Okami Img_6319
Okami Img_6320
Okami Img_6321
L'autre

L'autre

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitimeMar 16 Oct - 3:02

Since I've seen your new pictures, I wanted to say "great", but I also wanted to say that there is some little problem,
but to me you did such a nice job with the mouth, that I didn't wanted to disturb you with my tune!

So first, the eyes must be on the same line because it's a predator (Like human, even if we have nothing else from predator "J'vou slaisse réfléchir là-dessus!)", you did bird's eyes.
And second, the back of his head must be very longer. But the problem his that you will have a bigger head, and it won't size to his body,
because the mouth is not at the same scale than the body.... and the feeling of threnght that we can all recognize on the initial draw of Amaterasu
came also from the size of the head, that is realy realy small. To give strenght impression on characters it works better with small head, or big body
(yes because small head could say, small brain, but we don't want this at all! Okami 1462824009 Okami 1630703350)
So that's why when we are making a figure, I always prefer to make the head first, and then the body,
even if when we are begening a new project, it's most of the time because we want to make the body first! Okami 3476459425

So with a head like that he looks just younger, is that what you wanted to get? And now what will you do? And then what will we saw? What's on your mind? why do I always have to suffocate the Unkit's rare members with my comments? Will the New World Order impose to everyone a 25 hours day to get more monay? Okami Oniongouffretresprofond

Anyway, I just wanted to say first that you are very tallented, and I'm sure aaht with a little more technics you could became very easaly a real good sculptor,
because it's not difficult when you have the skills like you do! Okami Trouble Imagination, patience et exigence! That's the secret!Okami Grossejoie

Neminghway

Neminghway

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitimeJeu 18 Oct - 10:00

Yeap I saw the problem with the eyes. The head is too big?
Ok I will change it Okami 3615703185
I prefer make another head I would fully like Okami 1655218722
And now I know that we have to make the head befor the body Okami 1458734718
L'autre

L'autre

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitimeLun 22 Oct - 10:34

Oh yes good attitude, I like that! Okami 1458734718

You have all the technics that you need for this project, and now you only have to have a look at the original sketch with more attention,
to feel the entire shape of Amaterasu.

Okami AmaterasuNeminghway1000
As you can see I did not change what you've modeling, it's only a fact of proportions.
Some parts has to be smaller, and others parts has to be bigger to express the impression of strength.
To be honest, you're not that far from a quite perfect figure of this character,
and I know a lot of people that would love to see one! Okami OnionpompomgirlOkami OnionpompomgirlOkami OnionpompomgirlOkami OnionpompomgirlOkami OnionpompomgirlOkami Onionpompomgirl

(and when someone has your tallent, by using a better background would get your work even more impressiv!)
ogami
--
ogami

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitimeLun 22 Oct - 11:58

Yeah I like what you did on this Amateratsu kit ! cheers But I think that Sleep got the point with the modifications he noticed...
Just a question, why didn't you set the head (turning left) like the reference illustration... ? scratch
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitimeMer 17 Avr - 13:54

Coucou, j'ai trouvé ça peut-être que ça peut t'aider pour la suite! : )

Okami Sculpting_process_part_4_by_canis_ferox-d4cj125
http://canis-ferox.deviantart.com/art/Sculpting-Process-Part-4-262907933 Okami 370049968
Contenu sponsorisé

Okami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Okami   Okami I_icon_minitime

Okami
Page 1 sur 1